Question

Where is documentation for the Arkadyan gateway?

Badge

I want to explore config options for the Arkadyan internet gateway, likely disabling DHCP and letting another router do that, and possibly port forwarding.  There must be documentation for this somewhere…

any help is appreciated.

5 replies

Use your mobile t-mobile internet app go to more and there it is or its on t-mobiles web site under support not hard to find hell you can even google the make and model and it will bring up all kind info regaurding that gateway

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

There is only the bare minimum of configuration options on the Arcadyan gateway. You can change SSID options but that’s about it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Where is documentation for the Arkadyan gateway?

T-Mobile Arcadyan KVD21 User Guide

Badge

Thank you all...I had found that configuration guide...but as you said, the device is not really user configurable!  Only access credentials.  Kind of sad, most wifi routers allow pretty full configuration.  But this one does work and apparently supports Quality of Service, since it seems to work well with my Ooma internet phone system.

Badge +2

I’m evaluating T-Mobile home internet. Yes, configurations are rather limited. The deal killer for me is that the router does port swapping on incoming data with FTP. Commonly used programs such as Filezilla and Winscp will not work.