Question

Wrong Charge for Return of Sagemcom Fast 5688W Gateway

• 14 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I returned Sagemcom Fast 5688W Gateway internet tower in August via UPS since I was told by TMobile they don’t take these back at their stores. I got proof of delivery but was still charged $377 for TMobile’s claim of non return. I keep calling TMobile to get the charge removed. I have been trying to get it removed for about 2 weeks now and keep being told it’s under investigation. I am at my wits end since my bill is coming due and don’t want to be charged for something that is wrong. Has anyone experienced a non return when it was wrong and how did you resolve this. Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@debskolmodin I have not experienced your situation. However, my experience has been that when these types of situations arise, I go to the local store and ask to speak with the manager, and then go up the food chain. Most of the time, after explaining the situation, and confirming they value their customer service policy, they somehow workout a proper resolution. You can also try this by phone.

I hope this helps. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@debskolmodin, if T-Mobile does end up charging your credit card for the returned gateway, you can always dispute the charge with the credit card issuer.

Badge

Thanks for your advice. I found that I got a very quick response and resolution to this issue by contacting them on Facebook!! I was thrilled.