Question

How can I activate the Sim card which I have used before

• 22 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello I used the tmobile sim card. And for the reason which I move the country, I have should stop it for a while.

I will return to the US soon, so I want to activate it again but it is impossible through application.

Is there any other way?

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can't reactivate a sim. You will need a new sim.

BIU

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If you insert the SIM and the phone says something like “SIM unidentified” or the like, then it has been deleted and you will need a new one.

Badge

I was trying to get my old phone number transferred to my new prepaid sim card. When you buy a prepaid plan and a sim card, they give you the option to have the same phone number or change it. 

My account got deleted by a customer representative, of course we agreed on it, but only if my prepaid sim card has the same number. 

Turns out the prepaid sim was not yet activated, but they were able to transfer my old number to the new prepaid sim card. 

When they deleted my account permanently, my new sim card was deactivated and my account was deleted along with the phone number, meaning I can’t log back into my account when I need that phone number.