Solved

Inaccurate description - wifi calling benefit

• 15 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Benefit Details

Wi-Fi calling

With Wi-Fi Calling, you can make and receive calls and messages over Wi-Fi, just as if you were on the network. This is particularly helpful in areas where the cellular signal is weak or nonexistent (basements, rural areas, etc.), but there is a strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal. Wi-Fi Calling also lets you to call the U.S. from anywhere in the world for free! And T-Mobile phones have Wi-Fi Calling built right in.

PLease exp[lain this...I was in the Philippines and used wifi calling. I was charged 25 cents per minutes. I ended up with an added $60 to my bill. This is false advertising on your website. I have been with TMobile for a while now and this is as problem for me. False adsvertising!

icon

Best answer by tidbits 15 April 2024, 12:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here's a better explanation of wifi calling from Tmobile support.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/coverage/wi-fi-calling-from-t-mobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Benefit Details

Wi-Fi calling

With Wi-Fi Calling, you can make and receive calls and messages over Wi-Fi, just as if you were on the network. This is particularly helpful in areas where the cellular signal is weak or nonexistent (basements, rural areas, etc.), but there is a strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal. Wi-Fi Calling also lets you to call the U.S. from anywhere in the world for free! And T-Mobile phones have Wi-Fi Calling built right in.

PLease exp[lain this...I was in the Philippines and used wifi calling. I was charged 25 cents per minutes. I ended up with an added $60 to my bill. This is false advertising on your website. I have been with TMobile for a while now and this is as problem for me. False adsvertising!

Did you call the US or did you call someone in the philipines?

It specifically says “Wi-Fi Calling also lets you to call the U.S. from anywhere in the world for free” So unless you calling the US then there will be a charge.