Here is an update on the previous thread of being able to receive SMS from any Greek carrier. I literally had 12 tickets opened with Tforce on twitter and 611. They promised they would escalate it. They never did. First, they said it was the sender. I gave them multiple numbers with the problem. I told them that when I switch the network from automatic to AT&T, even on wifi, messages did come through. When I told them more than one line had the problem, they asked for the second line. Their conclusion: it was the device. I used Verizon as a trial esim on my device and my friend used AT&T. No problem. And yet, T-mobile comes back with "ask the sender to check their network," "it's your device," and "line is provisioned correctly for SMS." I am horrified both at the bad customer service that refused to really escalate it to a level where it could be solved, and at myself for allowing this to happen when they kept running me around in circles.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with T-mobile ID
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.