Question

Using my phone in Mexico

• 15 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am a T-Mobile subscriber and I am wondering if I can use my phone when I am in Cancun, Mexico next week?  If so, when I am calling back to the US from Mexico, do I need to input an international code in front of the number I am calling and will I use the ‘1’ before the number?

Thank you...Neil Blincow (neilblincow@gmail.com or 310 266 9546)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you have a plan that includes Mexico, then you should be good.  Otherwise, there are roaming plans you could always add to your plan for the time you are there.  Customer Care or the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter would be the best way to find out if your current plan includes Mexico or not and discuss any options, if needed, with you.  

We are traveling to Mexico the end of the month just want to know if we could use our phone in Cancun Mexico thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We are traveling to Mexico the end of the month just want to know if we could use our phone in Cancun Mexico thanks 

If your plan includes roaming in Mexico, then you shouldn't have any issues.  Whether or not there will be any additional charges ultimately depends on your plan.  What plan are all of the lines on?