HORRIBLE

• 9 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Half the time I don't receive calls or texts, and  I can't call or text.

I switch the phone on and off, on average, 9 times a day!!!

Avoid this carrier.

My shit Verizon Family Dollar Store phone  always receive calls and texts. 

I'm going to see if I can switch to At&t or Verizon.  It's my last month with T- Mobile. 

Unacceptable. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

avoid TMO because of what exactly? the problem cant be the device in your hand? the sim card in it? an issue with the tower that covers you? aside from restarting the phone..have you done any other troubleshooting steps? does the problem follow you if you leave that area by more than say 5+ miles? are there any other TMO devices around you? and if so are they showing the same thing or no?

might even help if you mentioned what phone you even have

T-Mobile has seemed to be horrible since they first arrived on the scene, but even after years of being out there are service is still horrible. There have seem to be no improvements to their service even in areas that claim to have exceptional coverage I am at a loss for words

Every time I call support I'm on the phone for 2 hours plus. And transfered to 4 different people and they never resolve anything. They've screwed my bill up from the moment was acquired by T-Mobile. I was w Sprint for 20years and now am here due to the Merger. Honestly, this is the worst company I've ever dealt with. I'm going to a different one probably AT&T. Im not sure but T-Mobile sucks. I've gone into the stores for assistance and their workers have no clue what they're doing. One guy started deleting on my phone! Then when I spoke up he snapped at me saying "well I don't know what you want ME to do". I've been hung up on due to the person I was working w his shift was over so he hung up. (After it took me 2 hrs to get to him! I had one woman tell me to be quiet cuz her stories were on. (Then don't answer customer calls moron.) Just been a nightmare since the merger talks and then when it started its been downhill since. Never in my life I'm telling ya. Expensive and inefficient.

Shame on you T-Mobile