Question

Mobile Cellular Data NOT WORKING

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Cellular Data on the iPhone not working properly. Last night it was fine, and now it’s not. I cannot use my mobile data to connect to any game servers. Example: league of legends. Can connect just fine using mobile data hotspot all the way to champ select. Champion chosen and game start. Screen is blank and says no internet connect. As stated previously, it worked fine last night. I woke up and it doesn’t work.

3 replies

Cellular Data on the iPhone not working properly. Last night it was fine, and now it’s not. I cannot use my mobile data to connect to any game servers. Example: league of legends. Can connect just fine using mobile data hotspot all the way to champ select. Champion chosen and game start. Screen is blank and says no internet connect. As stated previously, it worked fine last night. I woke up and it doesn’t work.

samething happend to me, dont know what is going on. called support and they can’t help. 

Badge

I called support because 4 phones and 3 computers couldn’t access Canvas and League of Legends on top of other websites I use for school.

The service rep told me to reset my phone 5 different times. She was so shocked when I tried to explain to her that if 7 different devices (2 of which are in different houses) are having certain issues, its probably not my phone. She then told me to reset it again 🤣.

Absolute muppet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I called support because 4 phones and 3 computers couldn’t access Canvas and League of Legends on top of other websites I use for school.

The service rep told me to reset my phone 5 different times. She was so shocked when I tried to explain to her that if 7 different devices (2 of which are in different houses) are having certain issues, its probably not my phone. She then told me to reset it again 🤣.

Absolute muppet.

if 2 of them are having  issues and theyre in completely different phones then that points more at an account issue rather than a network issue..unless theyre in different houses but next door or something.