Question

T-Mobile and Windows 10

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have just hooked up with T-Mobile and things are working great except for one thing. I have two computers. One with Windows 11 the other with Windows 10. I was easily able to find the T-Mobile network on my Windows 11 computer but can’t find the network on the Windows 10 computer. Any ideas on why?

2 replies

Badge

Thank you for trying to help on this. I took your suggestion and discovered my network card is designated as at “end of life” and no further updates will be provided. Since it's an older computer and not my main computer I’m just going to leave it as is. If I need to get online with it, I can use my phone as the “hotspot.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have just hooked up with T-Mobile and things are working great except for one thing. I have two computers. One with Windows 11 the other with Windows 10. I was easily able to find the T-Mobile network on my Windows 11 computer but can’t find the network on the Windows 10 computer. Any ideas on why?

Have no idea of what you are trying to connect to.  Probably a WiFi-6 issue.

The first thing to try, is to update your network driver on your Win10 computer to the most current version.

If that doesn’t solve the issue, separating the network bands, or lowering the transmission mode or encryption mode on whatever device you have, may help with non-wifi6 connectivity.