Question

t-mobile service outages

• 13 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

48 hours without a phone signal. No way to contact t-mobile because they only offer telephone contact. T-mobile used to be THE reliable service in this rural area in Texas, but not anymore. It’s hurricane season and we need reliable telephone service.  Tired of the “upgrading the towers” excuse.  Looking at other companies unless someone knows a reason I should keep t-mobile.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there are numerous ways to contact TMO other than calling in. you can also contact them either through their chat (a bit hit or miss) as well as through Facebook and Twitter..

Our home signal became garbage a couple of weeks ago. Seems it is caused by them “modernizing” their towers. Do you have wifi? If so, you should be able to turn on and use wifi calling.

Well I dont know much about the internet but the last time I checked you need the internet to to get on facebook or twitter so how is it you can get ahold of their phone number? And then they make it so you dont even know how to text. Because they ad letters that you dont push or they do make your key pad so small that you never know what letter or number that you push. And I know that they purposely do it and laugh at people for their reactions. So I propose that we the people in behind the phone companies scandle all sue for our money back plus pain and sufferring caused by their non professional conduct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Well I dont know much about the internet but the last time I checked you need the internet to to get on facebook or twitter so how is it you can get ahold of their phone number? And then they make it so you dont even know how to text. Because they ad letters that you dont push or they do make your key pad so small that you never know what letter or number that you push. And I know that they purposely do it and laugh at people for their reactions. So I propose that we the people in behind the phone companies scandle all sue for our money back plus pain and sufferring caused by their non professional conduct. 

well oddly enough you are using the internet to post in here currently..as were the others that posted in here. which you are correct in stating that you must use the internet to use both Facebook and Twitter..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

unfortunately,  TMobile has overplayed its ‘modernization its towers’ excuse as a standard excuse for literally everything.   I've had TMobile reps claim modernization 2 weeks AFTER they had completed their modernization only to come back. and then state there is now a tower outage at that same location.   There's a standard excuse logic tree for the reps to follow.

there are numerous ways to contact TMO other than calling in. you can also contact them either through their chat (a bit hit or miss) as well as through Facebook and Twitter..

I’ve used Facebook to contact them through messaging.  I left a message, an hour later later they responded.  I continued with a chat with them and again an hour later I got a response back!!!!!!!