Question

Inseego M2000 Doesnt Work For Gaming on 5G

Show first post

32 replies

My m2000 worked great for the first 2 months i used it , the device made me do an update on June 6 2021 after that I havent been able to play warzone. I can get on xbox live and play any other game just no warzone or party chat which is super annoying.  1 star would not recommend 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I didnt have to change the IPv6v4 when dropping to 4g, guess it depends.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Call the manufacture Inseego tech support they help me get everything up and running forXBL. 5G and party chat.

Every time I call them; they are “not available” so...can you just screenshot your settings or say what you changed.

Userlevel 1

If u got the number from T-Mobile like I did it’s bogus. Go to Inseego website and lookup tech support If they don’t answer leave a message. They got back to me within a day or two. They seem to have only couple of guys taking call for this issue and they have received many calls on this. Sorry I'm that tech-savvy to take a screen shot. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

ah ok, thanks anyway.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If u got the number from T-Mobile like I did it’s bogus. Go to Inseego website and lookup tech support If they don’t answer leave a message. They got back to me within a day or two. They seem to have only couple of guys taking call for this issue and they have received many calls on this. Sorry I'm that tech-savvy to take a screen shot. 

Actually I am pretty sure the fix you have was turning the hotspot down to 4G LTE; which is what I am already doing. The problem is the 5G network is way faster and way more consistent than 4G here so in my case that will not change anything.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Nope I use 5G. The two changes I made were to 1.  APN (changed to B2B.mobile.com) and 2. Locked it into IPv4. Both found in the Advance settings under networks. Changing to 4G LTE did solve playing online, but did not the party chat issue. I now have 5G and party chat with these changes THANKS to Inseego IT team. NO THANKS to T-Mobile.

Hope this helps

I tried that but it doesn’t perform well here. It does lower latency from 4G but it runs slower overall. Oh well...