Question

Problems logging in to my.mifi with my M2000 inseego modem.

• 17 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I had A sprint franklin R850 and decided to get the M2000 inseego with T-mobile. I got it activated no problem. But when I go log in to web page http://my.mifi.com it comes up with internal error. Cannot get to log in page. I have been on Chat with T-mobile and on the phone for 3 days and they cannot fix the problem. I keep getting to someone different everytime. I just want to talk to someone that can fix this. I have search internet for a fix but cannot find a fix. I’m about ready to send this back. Please if anyone can help me . Please do so!

2 replies

I was having problems as well until I plugged M2000 directly into my laptop via USB.

Upon connecting, the device asked me to select my PC as a charging device or communications device

im having troubles now I thought someone stole my SIM card but it come out to be my Daughter so she give it back and I took her phone for two weeks but now the hotspot want work with the SIM card in now I had report that it was stolen and they was going send me one but one didn't show up so would you reactive the old SIM card or send new card to 3860nold Scottsville rd Alvaton,ky 42122 I work in day time so if you could leave in mail box would be great this is Tessie Wayne Stice my hot spot is a m2000-c41c 9eb8e6b5 thank you last of my s.s #3152