Question

T-mobile home internet.

• 21 December 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I got totally fed up with Comcast raising my rates every year, and having to spend half a day arguing with them to lower them. So I gave T-mobile home internet a try while keeping Comcast in case TMO didn't work out. What I found was surprising. T-mobile actually had faster, more reliable service than Comcast and I've only got 3 bars(good) reading on my gateway. No issues there. BUT ONE HUGE ISSUE THAT T-MOBILE NEEDS TO FIX. For some reason, their gateways only last a few months. I have mine close to a window, not in the sun, and not near heat or appliances. The first 2 gateways were the cylinder silver ones and lasted for only 2 months. Finally they sent the new 5g black one and it was fantastic for 6 months. Monday, NO INTERNET. I couldn't reach T-mobile till 8 am my time. Not goid. They did send me out a new gateway next day. Let's see how long this one lasts. I truly believe that T-mobile needs increase the quality of their gateways. It will save them money in the long run, and I wouldn't be on my 4th in less than a year. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO COMCAST. Besides home internet, I've got 4 lines on T-mobile wireless and we love them. By the way, the TMO customer service was excellent. SO WAKE UP T-MOBILE-GET QUALITY GATEWAYS. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!