Solved

Unlocked the phone

• 6 January 2018
  • 62 replies

здравствуйте! заблркирован телефон под вашего оператора, прошу разблокировать его, так как срок контракта с Вами истек.

iphone 5s 16gb

model A1533

icon

Best answer by stevetjr 6 January 2018, 16:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

62 replies

Я и не прошу личной информации. Я прошу например счёт на который бы мог перевести деньги чтобы закрыть контракт.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Все еще не имеет значения. Телефон может быть утерян или украден, и Tmobile не сможет разблокировать телефон, если с ним не связался первоначальный владелец телефона, который сообщил об этом.

Телефон вместе с коробкой у меня. Предыдущий владелец похоже умер. Как вот компания поступает в таких моментах?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Если телефон из США, а его владелец умер, как он оказался в России?

Я это предположил. Телефон с коробкой были куплены с рук. От человека который приобрёл телефон у первого хозяина, но первый хозяин перестал с ним общаться.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The phone is blocked. The only person that can unblock it is the original owner.

If the phone is blocked it can't be unlocked.

Remember the Apple has control over their phones. If it's an Apple block on the phone

then it's going to be tough getting it removed.

Hello, you will not be so kind as to untie my iphone 8 imei 353218103454923 from sim t-mobile. The phone was presented to me, it is not on a contract or on a black list. Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If not Tmobile cannot unlock it for you.

Hello, I'm a T-Mobile client, but now I'm in a different country and I don't have the opportunity to use T-Mobile, please be so kind as to unlock my device (353218103454923) I can't  use it even the t-mobile application doesn't work!  Thank you!

Hello, I'm a T-Mobile client, but now I'm in a different country and I don't have the opportunity to use T-Mobile, please be so kind as to unlock my device (353218103454923) I can't use it even the t-mobile application doesn't work! Thank you!

19 нояб. 2019 г., в 04:01, gramps28 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> написал(а):

T-Mobile Support

Unlocked the phone

reply from gramps28 in Other products - View the full discussion

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If not Tmobile cannot unlock it for you.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Other products by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Unlocked the phone in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Tmobile reps on this site don't have access to account information.

These are the requirements you must meet and a message us link to request the code.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

"Rinse and repeat."

The Tmobile reps on this site don't have access to account information.

These are the requirements you must meet and a message us link to request the code.

Hello, dear gramps, I can’t do it because there is a different IP address for accessing the Internet and it also works poorly! I can’t open the application, I can only enter the Internet through the computer. The data transfer speed is very small))) I’m just  limited in everything, I will be grateful if you can help me unlock my phone and I’m ready to pay you for this service! You can bill me on my email, I will pay it! Thank you very much only for you! Help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I can't help.

You can try messaging Tmobile  through Facebook or Twitter.

здравствуйте! заблокирован телефон под вашего оператора, прошу разблокировать его, так как срок контракта с Вами истек.

iphone 6s 64gb

model A1688

IMEI 35 326907 299362 3

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a Tmobile USA customer and meet the requirements in the link below and

if you are not a Tmobile USA customer Tmobile can't unlock the phone.

Hello, I bought the phone from a third party as unlocked, but after the update it is locked again. I beg you to help me with this. LG g5 H830 imei 358829077055689

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to talk to the person you bought the phone from since Tmobile can only unlock phones for their customers.

Hello, please unlock my iphone 6 device.

model A1549

imei 352014071095389

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, please unlock my iphone 6 device.

model A1549

imei 352014071095389

Thanks!

you will need to contact TMobile via call or contact their T-Force team via Facebook or Twitter..they do not perform unlocks through the site here.

Hi. I have iphone 6s plus locked T-Mobile. Can you help me unlock it?

Добрый день ,помогите пожалуйста 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻разблокировать iPhone 11 Pro Max ,imei 353896109095111 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a T-Mobile customer if not TMobile can't issue an unlock code.

hello could you disable the sim lock my Oneplus nord n10 5g imei 990016801868512

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

hello could you disable the sim lock my Oneplus nord n10 5g imei 990016801868512

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility
/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Do you meet the requirements?