Solved

Does anyone have an email address for T-Mobile Executive Customer Relations?

• 3 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi Everyone -

I am frustrated in finding out I have been being charged for a Lease to Month Charge for a device that was paid off. I spoke w/ a customer care associate who removed the charge from my next billing cycle. Another customer care associate offered to refund me 2 months of the charges. I declined the offer as I want a full refund (not a billing credit). The last customer care associate gave me and email or Executive Customer Relations, but of course when I went to email them, the email address provided is incorrect. 

Does anyone have an email address for the Executive Customer Relations department?

I am also looking into how a Class Action Lawsuit can be filed. If this is happening to me, it has to be millions of other customers being unfairly charged. 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 3 April 2024, 20:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Class action is not the way to go, take them to small claims court or arbitration. Process is in the terms and conditions.

Also in the terms and conditions that states they will only refund 60 days from when the claim was made.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/legal/terms-and-conditions

Badge

Thank you so much for this information. 

I went through Arbitration with Ford Motor Company years ago and was able to get all my money back.