Question

The Elusive Veteran Status

• 25 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Sooo I’ve been with T-Mobile since 2008. Initially I was on my ex husbands plan but got my own once we divorced in 2014. I’m a veteran. I’ve either been IN the military or a veteran since starting service with T-Mobile. My drivers license that is scanned each and every time I walk into the T-Mobile store has VETERAN printed on it. Always has.

I noticed last week that I was on Magenta Max not Magenta Max Military.  I called to get this taken care of. No one can figure out why I wasn’t put on it initially. At first someone said I needed to verify my status. This didn’t make sense to me because some other person told me that I was previously on a military plan. At first they tried to tell me I needed to verify a status that literally NEVER changes. Then someone else said I don’t have to re verify my veteran status. Then another person said I have to verify this yearly….. which is it? Why was I taken off a military plan? No one can tell me why. 

I’ve been charged an extra 73 dollars a month for a regular plan for 19 months. This is almost 1400 dollars. Last week I was told that someone would call me within 72 hours. They did not. I even gave them an extra 24. I had to call T-Mobile. 

this time I’m being told they can’t find where I was on a military plan because they can only go back 18 months. Well that’s convenient. This happened at 19 months. At first I was offered 1 month 70 credit. That’s all they could do. Then I spoke to someone different and it was 2 months…. Then someone different and it was three months. 

No one has the same access. Whether it’s the new hire or the supervisor no one can see everything in order to verify anything. Every answer I’ve been given is different from the last. 

tonight I spoke to the world's worst supervisor, her name is Toni T. She basically told me that it’s all my fault for not looking at my bill more closely…. I asked her how she would feel in my situation and what she would want in order to feel like she wasn’t being scammed. She literally told me she would NEVER be in my situation because she looks at her bills. Wow…. Great customer service T-Mobile!!!! Way to keep people with this cellphone carrier!!! 

i asked for her supervisor, she doesn’t seem to have one. I asked who signed her paychecks, no answer. I asked to be transferred and she refused. 

I’m truly disgusted with the way I was treated and I intend on going to their biggest competitor right after I scream my horrible experience from the rooftops of every social media platform I have access to. I may even dedicate an episode of my podcast to this experience. People need to know that T-Mobile does not care. They do not accept fault. They have no idea what’s going on and they have some of the absolute worst people in high positions that have zero empathy for their customers and are clearly in a power trip. This woman said they would do NOTHING about this while three separate employees NOT at supervisor level offered to at LEAST give credit for 1 2 and 3 months because they know T-Mobile is in the wrong.

This was literally the ONLY bill I thought I could trust not to screw me…… clearly I was wrong.

Oh, if you happen to get transferred to a supervisor and it’s Toni T….. just know you’re about to be disrespected, she doesn’t give a single f$&@ and she’s on a power trip. She needs to be leveled out FAST.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!