Feedback on HORRIBLE Business Internet user experience relative to Home Internet

Badge

As both a T-Mobile Home Internet user AND T-Mobile Business Internet user, it is astounding how different the user experience is for both products. Through my experience, it is straight forward and simple on the T-Mobile Home Internet side to have questions answered, access my account, and to ultimately receive internet.

On the contrary, the business process is a mess. For one, you work through a representative, which sounds good in theory to have that personal experience; however, in my case, that representative changed 4 times in the first year. So, when they "accidentally" sent me 3 boxes and charged me separately for all 3 lines, you would think they'd have documentation and process in place for handing things off when a representative changes. Nope. Not at all. Not only did it require multiple e-mails and phone calls to explain the situation to each new representative, at least in one case, the previous representative was told to "no longer work my account" by their manager, so they couldn't step in and help if they wanted to (or so I'm told). Just an odd way to conduct business if you want to provide that "personal" touch through representatives.

Adding another layer of a poor user experience. There is a business support line (which, makes sense as representatives don't want to handle the simple day-to-day things like changing a password), but the issue here is the inconsistency of both sides forwarding you to the other for things that are above a password reset and below needing a new product. It's incredibly frustrating as a user of this product to get bounced around.

Oh - one more example of how poor the business home internet processes are. When selling my business and changing hands, instead of transferring the my device and my account to the new owner, they sent him a new device and added that device onto my account. So although I was able to cancel my device, my account remained active receiving charges from the new device they sent the new business owner. All through this, no communication was received on my end, and no remedy was offered given the account was still under my name besides “telling the new owner to pay you”.

It's just shocking to me how poor the Business Internet process and experience is relative to the Home Internet. Could not contrast more.

Please note - although there is an undertone of real frustration in my message, the intent of this message is to provide feedback that (hopefully) someone on the business internet product management or continuous/process improvement side will see.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!