Question

Liers!!!

• 11 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I've been a customer for several years and a business customer for about 2 years now. I switched over to a business account, like I said 2 years ago, in about 3 months. I was told a price of $25 a month as a rate. T-mobile had a special going on at that time. It was actually $25 a month a line for 4 lines, but I guess the representative was new and quoted me the wrong price. I even asked if that would be the price for me and he said yes because I was ex-military, so cool, I switched over. Ever since then, it's been nothing but a NIGHTMARE!!! I've had to call in almost every month because I've been over charged. Everyone acknowledged that I was promised a rate of $25 a month and it would be honored. I even had a supervisor call and leave me a voicemail saying that my rate would be $25 a month on 7/17/2022, and as you know, they record all their calls!!! I've kept the voicemail and I've recorded it as well, as proof. I've even played it back to other supervisor's and I've had other supervisor's acknowledge what my rate should be. 

Again I was over charged last fall multiple months in a row and a supervisor went in each month to make adjustments to my account to reflect what my rate should be. His name was Marc and his employee #495057. Now, after still calling in month after month, wasting my time on the phone, going through the same thing, I have a supervisor, Beverly #438418, stating that the closest plan they have to the $25 is $50. I don't care, that's NOT the rate I was promised for almost 2 years!!! I've been in the hospital for 10 months now and it's wrong that I've had to call and get this fixed almost every month for 2 years!!! I'm taking my business to Verizon if after one more try, this isn't straightenedout!!! I NEVER had any problems when I was with them, only switched because I got on a girlfriends plan several years ago. I should have known, that was a lie too!!! Lol

0 replies

Be the first to reply!