Question

Netflix on us issue

• 22 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

We have just started the "Netflix on us". We had originally paid for our service Netflix without any issues. NOW!?! Well, the service is less than stellar. Most of the time it won't even show the "menu". When it finally decides to work it buffers so long it will time out. So, try again (not an internet issue) now it will be pixelated. 

So, then call T-mobile about said issue. Was told there should be nothing wrong. No help there, we have been withT-mobile for years, and no customer service issues. Yet, issue still exists. So we then do hard start of our internet and device we are watching, trying to watch Netflix on, still have the issue. 

We know it's not our device. We know it's not our internet. As we have absolutely no issues streaming anything else. No issues with Netflix prior to the "Netflix on us". Only having issues with the "Netflix on us". 

Needless to say, I am asking here because T-mobile support has been less than stellar with their customer service.

Soo, besides going back to paying for the service ourselves.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

3 replies

Badge

I would like to thank all those that had an idea of how to fix this issue. Yes, that was Sarcasm!?!

Yesterday, I chatted with a t-mobile support representative, and he assured me that I could still stream with a Netflix-On-Us account. Two things are possible:

1. Like so many customer support people, he didn’t know what he was talking about ,or
  2. He willfully lie
  3. In either case, T-Mobile should let everyone know this is the case,” You cannot stream using a Netflix-On-Us account”
Badge

I agree 100% with you  Netflix on us sucks. I have been a Netflix customer for 15 years and never an issue now it's every day all day buffer, won't connect, etc. Of course my T-Mobile Home Internet does the same thing constantly and getting worse. Never have I been able to watch so little TV but yet am on it forever staring at a black screen. And now they offer Hulu yet tell you Hulu doesn't work with their service. What am I missing here? T-Mobile is the worse internet you will ever have!!!