Question

Trying to activate addons (Netflix, Apple TV) but "Looks like we got our wires crossed"

Badge

Trying to activate addons (Netflix, Apple TV) but "Looks like we got our wires crossed" constantly comes up.  I’ve tried from my computer, my cellphone, incognito sessions, everything.

17 replies

Same problem here despite many, many attempts over the last month.  Same “wires crossed” error message regardless of attempt on website, phone, link sent from TMobile phone agent.  Have opened trouble tickets, have ticket that is now 17 days old, apparrently still open with no resolution.  

same problem same error message how hard could this be to get a streaming service activated?

Ricky Jones

Can't connect free netflix

Was this ever resolved? I just signed up with T-Mobile, had someone say that would be getting back to me the next day (last week) and have not heard anything. I was told that they have been having a lot of issues recently with this, but looks like it’s an ongoing problem… ???

Any resolution to this? I’m currently having the same issue and support is being useless

No resolution, I was told that Netflix is not on board with the agreement, “they are still working through it.” Was given a small credit to my account to cover that cost of Netflix for 3 months. Had to reopen my previous NF account. Was able to open apple+ because I bought a new phone…. It’s only free for 3 months. 

Yep. Just got off the phone with support. If you have a company discount you apparently don't get any perks with your account. Seems like false advertising. I got them to revert my account back to my old plan but will probably be taking my business elsewhere 

Same. Extremely false advertising. 

Been having this problem for apple tv on us for years.

Maybe it will take a class action lawsuit to get resolved.

How do you log in?  Do you set up your own account or do you log in with T-Mobile credentials???

Same issue. Shows on “Active Add-Ons” that I am signed up for it however when I click the link to sign up for it I get “Looks like we got our wires crossed” tried it for 3 days in a row and keep getting this message. Seems like false advertisting. 

I was a Netflix basic-level subscriber for many years. When I switched my mobile provider to T-mobile 18 months ago, I singed up for the free basic Netflix. This worked fine on all of my devces until the recent change to Netflix with ads. I can still see Netflix (with ads) on my laptop and display, but it doesn’t work on my Apple TV (4th generation). This seems to be a common problem. When I looked at the AppleTV system page, Netflix doesn’t appear among the purchased apps, so I’m guessing there must be some sort of handshake between T-0Mobile and Netflix, mediated by Apple. Specifically, my AppleID is no longer associated with the Netflix app on the AppleTV. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Same issue. Was promised the savings from netflix and apple tv plus. It was really the reason we switched plans, that’s where the savings were going to be. Also, the “free upgrade” trading in your phone for a new one. They didn’t mention that I now owe t mobile the money for the new phone and they are just crediting me payment on my bill. However, if I switch from t mobile I no longer own my new phone I traded in for (the old one I owned outright) and will have to pay the balance for the entire phone!!!

Its March 2024 and same error. The tech support of this company is a joke. Why advertise Free Netflix as a benefit when they cannot get it working at all. Worst Telecom service provider in USA!

Same issue. Was promised the savings from netflix and apple tv plus. It was really the reason we switched plans, that’s where the savings were going to be.

Same here. We switched just based off of this. Once we spent HOURS on the phone, they tried to tell us our bill was going to end up being $40 more than what we were told monthly. I still don’t have access to Hulu and even though I have it in writing- email and a representative chat- that we are supposed to have it, each time I’ve called about it, they tell me I have to upgrade my plan. This is misleading and illegal..but only if customers press the issue. Smells like a class action lawsuit….

EXACT SAME MESSAGE!! This is beyond annoying! I have tickets open and called multiple times.