i can not open syncUp kids app in my phone

• 31 January 2024
  • 10 replies

Badge

I can't open SyncUp kids app in my phone. I try to restarted my phone or re installation the app. It still same. 

It kip show up All items score app failing

HeavenM 2 months ago

Hey there! Glad to see that some people are able to get into the app again. If you are still having issues, please make sure the app is fully updated since it was the most recent update that patched the api error. 

Have a wonderful day! 

View original

10 replies

Same thing happening to my wife's app. I get msg about ...code api fail etc 

I am getting the same with my app. Can’t access since yesterday night (01/30/24) and still can’t. 

I’ve restarted phone, cleared cache, data, and uninstalled, nothing works. I’ve also tried restarting daughter’s watch.

So are they working on the fix?

Hopefully...

So are they working on the fix?

Tmobile please fix this.

Or atleast give us a response.

I have same issue with my 1+ 9 pro running the latest Android and Syncup Kids app.  I called support and they had to actually send ticket to developers to figure out what is going on.  It just stopped working yesterday or the day before.

Uninstall and re-install does not work.  Cleared App Cache and no change.  I will try to remember to keep this post up to date.

T-Mo rep said he would get back to me in 3 business days.

The app appears to work fine on Apple iPhone.

Mine is finally working.

Mine also fiinally just started working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there! Glad to see that some people are able to get into the app again. If you are still having issues, please make sure the app is fully updated since it was the most recent update that patched the api error. 

Have a wonderful day! 

I am not able to access the app either. This has been going on for months. Can’t update anything, access my account, all the functions of this app are not useable and very frustrating.