Question

SyncUp Watch - Can't video chat!

• 26 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I'm the admin and guardian and when I try to video chat, it works fine on my phone, but doesn't show up on my daughter’s watch.  Then it shows “missed call”. 

When I try to video chat from the watch, it says “Oops! Couldn't video call Mom” and under it shows No signal.  

Please help!  How do I fix it?  

4 replies

I'm having the same issue. Just got the kids syncup watch and the phone calls work to/from the watch. But i don't have the video calling option. The video calling icon doesn't appear on the syncup kids app on my phone and I'm set up as the guardian. Same with on the watch, there is no option to make a video call from my kid's sync up watch to my phone. Both phone and watch are at home and using our home wifi and both devices have plenty of battery life. I have given the syncup app permissions to use my camera. All permissions are turned on for the watch in parental controls. I have also rebooted both devices. 

I recently got two watches. On one I’m able to video call but on the other, I don’t have the option to. Does anyone know how to activate this???

I'm having the same issue. Just got the kids syncup watch and the phone calls work to/from the watch. But i don't have the video calling option. The video calling icon doesn't appear on the syncup kids app on my phone and I'm set up as the guardian. Same with on the watch, there is no option to make a video call from my kid's sync up watch to my phone. Both phone and watch are at home and using our home wifi and both devices have plenty of battery life. I have given the syncup app permissions to use my camera. All permissions are turned on for the watch in parental controls. I have also rebooted both devices. 

This is the issue I have. I just got it today and they didn’t know how to do the video calls. But online videos show kids video calling parents. 

Has anyone figured out how to setup the video chat? Having the same issue