Solved

My T-mobile app for prepaid

• 26 October 2018
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

Any idea of the timeline to get this working?

I agree with all the comments that t-mobile should have communicated this better.  I just setup a pre-paid and i would have done things differently had i known this.  So far my experience has not been the best - had to call and sit on hold for 60 minutes to get my VM setup, now I cannot setup VVM (which may also be related to a pre-paid account), and the my t-mobile app doesn't work.  All-in-all, not the best experience.

I have no issues with visual voice mail that works and I'm on the Simply Prepaid plan.

Hey Everyone!

We did a bit more digging and did find this to be true for most prepaid accounts. We're in the process of upgrading the MyT-Mobile App experience for our prepaid users which will hopefully provide more options than you had before. Sorry you weren't notified a head of time, however, while we're fixing it up, you can have a few other ways you can manage your account here.

I’m a new T-Mobile prepaid customer and I’m not finding an app that works for my account yet, and I can’t find any way to track my data usage online at prepaid.tmobile.com. Has this been resolved? Looks like this posting is three years old. 

You have been """""""in the process""""""" for literally half a decade at this point. What is the holdup‽‽‽