Question

Autopay

• 21 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Trying to set up autopay and the page on the website is blank. I was told my 2 phones were free by switching over 2 lines from verizon. My bill was to be $55 plus tax. They took out $101 based on $65 plan and $26 phone fee plus tax. I believe they are working on my phone situation but I am trying to add autopay to lower my bill to $55 but can’t get it resolved.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you using a debit card or bank account for auto-pay? Credit cards don't receive the discount.

Badge

As it says in my question, I can’t even set it up as the page on the website for autopay is blank. I am aware that it takes debit card or checking account to receive the discount. Can’t even get to that point. Spent an hour on the phone yesterday just explaining that the first payment is wrong and that the free phones should not actually cost me $26/month.Don’t feel like spending another hour just to get autopay set up. It should be easy and intuitive through the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of plan? Some plans aren't eligible.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/autopay

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @wendland Checking in here to see if you were able to get the page to load so you could add your autopay. If so, we would love to know what steps you took to make it work so others can use the same steps if they run into the same blank screen. 

Thanks!