Solved

T-Mobile Tuesday

• 9 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is there anyway to login to t-mobile Tuesday without upgrading to iOS 16? I have an iPhone 6s Plus that works fine. Can’t upgrade to iOS 16. Is there a fix or am I being forced to get a new phone!

icon

Best answer by gramps28 10 April 2024, 01:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is no longer a Tmobile Tuesday app and it's part of the  T-Life app which requires ios 16 to run.

Badge

I haven’t heard of a fix fix yet.  I have not seen a rationale for requiring iOS 16 either.  None of my other apps have that requirement.  I may lack imagination, but I can’t think of why T-Mobile did this other than trying to get you to buy a new iPhone. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I haven’t heard of a fix fix yet.  I have not seen a rationale for requiring iOS 16 either.  None of my other apps have that requirement.  I may lack imagination, but I can’t think of why T-Mobile did this other than trying to get you to buy a new iPhone. 

I have a ton that can't be installed anymore in my list if you want to see. I have a bunch of apps also doesn't support newer OS Versions. I've got some that have been updated but I can only use a specific version bugs and all. 

Developers have to draw a line somewhere. May not make sense for you but has to be drawn. I can think of thousands of reasons why supporting unsupported OS versions by the OEM causes headaches and reduces resources.