Solved

Additional Gateway router

• 1 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Did anyone get a second gateway router when signing up? I was offered a second router for free to use and it will only still be the cost of 1 for service. Anyone else get it? 

icon

Best answer by iTinkeralot 4 November 2022, 16:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Never saw that one. That just does not sound right to me. Given the number of subscribers and the need for gateways it seems a bit odd. If a customer wants to have two subscriptions and two locations covered sure. Without the SIM card and phone number it cannot go into service.

Few things in life are free. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Some people have posted about getting a free mesh router, but that wasn’t a gateway, just the router that you then connected to your gateway via ethernet cable.  Maybe that’s what they were talking about.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You could be right. I recall seeing some offer like that. I forgot about that one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I know what I saw now. There is an offer for Google Nest WIFI routers for $54/ea as a discount for home internet users. To make a submission you need to know your billing phone number. They are available for up to 3 for $54/each. The picture used looks like an AC2200. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/home-internet/deals