Question

Did I get sold Internet when I should not have?

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I ordered and received my Home Internet base station about a week ago. Speeds have not been great so I’ve been trying different locations etc, I’m getting 30 megs or so from anywhere in the house. 2 bars and -105 on n71. I tested from the roof and I get about a -93 on N41 and that gives me 70 megs. So I was considering getting the external antenna to install, but I just went to the “check availability” site to see where the towers are and now it says “Internet is not available at your location”. I double checked that by putting my neighbors address in and got the same message.

I’m still in my 2 week trial and my confidence has been shattered by this. Why would they stop selling over here right after I order it?

2 replies

Badge

Well anyways I suppose it doesn’t matter, I just cancelled the service. Thanks, nice to meet ya all and good bye lol.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Maybe they discovered it’s not working where you are at and stopped allowing new subscribers.  Or they simply aren’t allowing any additional subscribers at the time, and your address is automatically rejected, even though you already have it.