Solved

Echo 8 Promotion

Show first post

46 replies

I was approved today, received the redemption link and code, and Amazon states code not valid. Are these people serious. I have now spent literally over 24 hours on this issue, what is the corporates email?

I was approved today same thing happened to me code is expired. Sitting on hold right now 

Got Amazon code, went to Amazon, promo code expired.......... What a waste..... 😱

dude.

your response just happened tome like two minutes ago.right there with you.

I love how they act like this is the first time they have herd from anyone about this.

Its ridiculous I've been with Tmobile since 2002, this is not right. It feels like they ran this promo and are now not gonna honor it

I RESPONDED TO YOU POST AND HERE WAS MY RESPONCEFROM THEM.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

T-mobile Community (no-reply@t-mobile.com)

I RESPONDED TO YOU POST AND HERE WAS MY RESPONCEFROM THEM.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

T-mobile Community (no-reply@t-mobile.com)

Yeah I called 1-800-937-8997 and asked for a representative and if they try to transfer you to the home internet department. Tell them you was told that they can't help you that a customer representative needs to help you. Hope this helps I'm still on hold it's been about an hour. 

Got Amazon code, went to Amazon, promo code expired.......... What a waste..... 😱

Same problem here. Now I'm on hold for them to try and figure it out. First he tried saying this promo is expired yeah but I submitted my submission before the promo ended. Let's see if we get anywhere. 

I have same issue, T mobile customer service is not helpful witht this. one agent says please submit promotion again n wait for 30days :-). another says code valid for 60days but looks i missed thier first email from them on 9/19 and today i received the email i.e. 10/4

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

+1

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

hour of hold and they are full of it. sent me to amazon to compline that there code was expired..

so dumb…

fcc all the way

Looks like we are all receiving the same email and getting the expired message from Amazon.  I have been on the phone for an 1 hr and 23 min now.  6 different transfers.  I even got the “I see you called earlier and we explained why the promo was denied”.       I have asked the rep to escalate and how do I file a complaint.  Back on hold.   The customer reps are just reading the info provided to them about the promo.  Obviously a mistake was made by marketing, etc  and a higher level in mgt in how to how communicate this promo.  More importantly, how are they going to make this right?

Still have nothing, the lady says she has to talk to their amazon person about getting a new code and I should hear something back in 2-3 business days. I wonder if they sent same code to everyone. The last 4 letters of my code are DEAL. 

same here

I received my code today as well and when I went to redeem it says this promotional code has expired! 

yeah they are full of crap.and the cuctomer service just plain lies…

Oh. my.. you can’t even reach the call center number, its busy.. wow.. someone going to get in trouble for this. 

been on the phone for 2.5 hours because I received the same “code is expired” message! they have been completely unhelpful- this is ridiculous! 

I was on the phone with 3 different incompetent support techs at T-mobile today trying to apply for the Echo-8 promo. I followed the link and logged in, then entered my device phone number. After that I get a screen that says loading... witha circle that spins forever. Same results with all 3 tech support people. Each one gave me a different phone number to call, then the last one told me to call the first number I called. I told him I was finished with the incompetent support at which time he explained that he wasn't incompetent because he was reading very explicit instructions to me, but that the instructions weren't working. Duh. I'm a new customer with T-mobile and quite possibly will be a short-timer.

Yep.. spent an hour and half on the phone to get answer on why something as simple as this can be an issue for such a large company.  

They provide me the Fax number for corporate 425-378-5005 .  They ask me to put my concerns in writing.  

Contact T-Mobile through Facebook Messenger tell them you need your promo code to use on Amazon.com. Look up the promo status on T-Mobile, the agent will ask you for the details 

Same problem here.  Have the tracking ID from submission Aug 13.  Just got email with promo code today, Oct 4.  Amazon says promo code has expired.  Bait and switch.

Did anyone receive a new code?