Question

Echo Show Promotion code says expired

• 5 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I received my promotion code and link to Amazon yesterday afternoon.  I clicked on the link immediately and when i put in the promotion code, it said expired…   How do I get this resolved?

8 replies

I am having the same problem. Just got the code in an email yesterday.  When I enter the code into Amazon gift card or promotion code or voucher box, click apply and it says “The promotional code you entered has expired”.  Do we call T-mobile customer service to get a new code?

Same code came in expired……. 

Mine too.

I have the same issue. Got code yesterday and it is expired. Spent 2 hours calling T-Mobile and Amazon. T-Mobile representative requested a new code to be generated for me, but - 1 day later - I haven’t received anything yet :-(

Me too. Sigh.

I messaged them on Facebook and got this:

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to connect with us here in T-Force. T-Mobile certainly wants everyone eligible for the Amazon Echo offer to receive a functional code so that it can be redeemed successfully. The trouble being encountered is something we're aware of. Our support teams are engaged and working diligently to resolve this issue. We anticipate replacement offer codes will be delivered via email to all previously approved customers by end of day October 7, 2022. ❤ ^AshleeCooper

I messaged them on Facebook and got this:

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to connect with us here in T-Force. T-Mobile certainly wants everyone eligible for the Amazon Echo offer to receive a functional code so that it can be redeemed successfully. The trouble being encountered is something we're aware of. Our support teams are engaged and working diligently to resolve this issue. We anticipate replacement offer codes will be delivered via email to all previously approved customers by end of day October 7, 2022. ❤ ^AshleeCooper

I can confirm this. I am in exactly the same boat, I got a code emailed to me yesterday and tried it immediately and Amazon says “expired”. I called 611 and they said they are aware of the issue and will be re-issuing codes and I should get it by October 7th, 2022. Fingers crossed!

Hello, After receiving the expired code --I have still not received a new email with a new promo code to try. Anyone receive another email after they received the expired code? Thx.