every night at 7 pm no connection

• 8 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

Every day at 7 PM T-Mobile home internet cannot provide internet access and all my devices go offline for hours. Every night. Absolute garbage service. Does anyone know why? Why my gateway says excellent yet isn't capable of anything? 

8 replies

mine is shutting my TV off at night and I have to reconnect every morrning?

I have had T Mobile Internet since mid October and have had this problem all along. I got sick of calling customer service. We have been told they are updating their towers. The only reason we haven't switched back us the cost of other Internet Providers. I plan on going into the local store and talking to the manager, but I doubt they can fix the problem. For us, it's not only at night snd not only on their Gateway, but also on their cell service.

This happens for us every night between 9 - 11pm in Florida. Also tired of calling customer service. Started maybe 6 months ago, everything was great before that. 

Yes. I was happy for a very short period of time. I was willing to wait and see because I was told they were upgrading the towers. I also got sick of calling customer service every day, so I am going back tp Spectrum. The savings were great, but not worth it if you have to put up with no service on a daily basis. We stream TV, so especially not good for us.

We are also in Florida.

My internet is dropping every night also between the hrs. of 9 pm until it decide to come back up. I was told the same crap that they are upgrading the tower. How many upgrades are there going to be? Fix the problem instead of telling the customer that we are upgrading the tower.  

I have had it with T-Mobile internet worst service I ever had with internet  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This happens for us every night between 9 - 11pm in Florida. Also tired of calling customer service. Started maybe 6 months ago, everything was great before that. 

Im in central Fl. and it's been weeks of DAILY shutdown between 11:30 and 11:45. There's no sense in calling t-mobile then, you only get the (useless)  off shore help.

Why all of the sudden all my devices go offline? My thermostat, refrigerator, roomba, garage opener, my Tesla charger, smart lights. Everything is disconnected offline. I use eero to extend the WiFi throughout my house, now eero can’t connect at all for over a week. 

what is going on???