how much can one person take?

Badge

I was thrilled to switch to T-mobile awhile back. Now I’m sorry I did. The internet goes down several times per week. As much as I hate Comcast I’m ready to beg them to take me back. Enough already. They should have the kinks worked out by now. It’s not only inconvenient it’s interrupting my work day.  Anyone else?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You are not alone. In some areas where the 5G expansion is still taking place there seem to be users that have similar behavior. Not everyone has disruptions as such but a percentage do. I don’t know that anyone could say how many but I don’t think it is a huge percentage. As usual bad news travels faster than good news so it is to be expected. I have been with T-Mobile on the home internet solution for 15 months or so and experienced two episodes (3-5 days) of intermittent disruptions. The first was in the BETA phase so I was not surprised. In between it has been working very well. The speeds are pretty great for the price. When it is stable it is a nice solution. 

Ive been on tmobile internet for couple yrs at 3bars which worked ok for me now june 8 2022 im down to 2 or NO bars!!!! WTF!!! theres a cell tower across the highway haf mile away and yesterday i saw a crew adding new layer of antennas. Did they screw up my signal??!!!! And oh yeah to add insult to injury my free cell service uses tmobile network!!!! $$#%#

Badge

Same problems here.  I’ve had zero to no issues this past year and now I’ve been down for three weeks now.  T-mobiles response please wait patiently as an engineer is aware of the situation.  What’s the situation?  What kind of business model is this?  I’ve already paid for the month so I’m “hoping” it’ll come back up, but at this rate it looks like I will be cancelling.