I cannot access my job's VPN from home

• 8 January 2021
  • 54 replies

Show first post

54 replies

I run Big-IP Edge Client with TMobile 5G Gateway.  I just started using TMobile 5G, I switched from AT&T FiberOptics because of the difference in price $30 TMobile 5G and $80 AT&T FiberOptics.  Now, I realize that I cannot connect to VPN to connect to work.  I have made a terrible mistake.  Anyone know how to get an IP address assigned from the gateway?

I run Big-IP Edge Client with TMobile 5G Gateway.  I just started using TMobile 5G, I switched from AT&T FiberOptics because of the difference in price $30 TMobile 5G and $80 AT&T FiberOptics.  Now, I realize that I cannot connect to VPN to connect to work.  I have made a terrible mistake.  Anyone know how to get an IP address assigned from the gateway?

I had the same problem and installed an Eero Mesh Network (and no, I don’t work for Eero or T-Mo). I got the Pro 6E version so cannot vouch for anything else. But I installed it, and it just worked. Nothing fancy, now changing the MTU, no bridge, just out of the box.

It also expanded coverage to all corners of my house.

Good luck.

We are having the same issue. My wife is having problems working from home when connected through the 5G router. All pages load fine when connected through the CenturyLink router, but do not load when connected through the 5G router. Will have to cancel T-Mobile internet. Disappointing since it is much faster than our DSL. But if certain web pages won't load....

Just FYI if someone has issues with Microsoft AOVPN. After I’ve enabled IKE2 fragmentation on AOVPN server (restart required) I was able to connect. IKE2 fragmentation is supported in win10 by default but on servers only on Windows 2019 server 1803 on

Measuring MTU 1372 is the max.

More here : https://directaccess.richardhicks.com/2019/02/11/always-on-vpn-and-ikev2-fragmentation/amp/