Question

Streaming TNT

• 25 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Now that i have switched from cable to Wireless how can i stream TNT? (i no longer have a cable provider?)

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

You can stream it using a device like Amazon Fire, Roku or Apple TV 4K. TNT is a cable channel so you'll need to either download their app or subscribe to a service like YouTube TV or Hulu Live TV. You didn't say whether or not you own a Smart TV like a Samsung or Sony Bravia, but if you have one, you can use any of these services directly from your TV without an additional device.

We gave up cable a few years ago and never looked back. We subscribe to services like Starz to watch the content we want, then we cancel in a month or two after we've seen the content. Same for Disney + or any of the other myriad streaming services that are out there.

I would suggest keeping track of your subscriptions in a spreadsheet or note so that you don't lose track of them.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hulu Live TV & Sling TV will not work with TMHI because of the way they use geo location based on ip address. 

Youtube TV is $64.99 /mo and tmo customers get $10 off for first 12 months. 

It would be great if Discovery/ WB included all their properties into a new streaming package:  hbo, Discovery,  CNN, TNT, & TBS. But my understanding is that the Discovery Plus is only going to include HBO & Discovery. 

As far as I know , CNN, TNT, & TBS all require cable or an over the top cable alternative!