Question

T-Mobile Home Internet app no longer lists connected devices

• 31 January 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have the T-Mobile’s Nokia (“trash can”) unit, and after the last device firmware update, the T-Mobile Home Internet app no longer shows the list of devices connected to the network.

Firmware version: 1.2103.00.0338

App version: 2.6.2

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Additional info:
Hardware version of the router is 3TG00739AABA

App is running on Android 12

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I just check and it’s working I have the same Firmware version: 1.2103.00.0338, My router is 3TG00739AAAB, I am also using Android 12, with the same App 2.6.2

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I removed and reinstalled the app on my phone, and I even tried using a different phone, this one running Android 8. I get the same result: nothing listed under the Devices tab.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This is strange the only difference I see is my hardware 3TG00739AAAB and your is 3TG00739AABA. I also tried the app on my Chromebook and it works there too. ??? There is another person reporting the something as you, Maybe someone else can try and report back.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

The problem went away on its own, without me having to do anything. Apps installed in both of my phones (Android 12 & Android 8) now show the complete list of attached devices.

Having same issue with on iphone:

Hardware Version: 3TG00739AAAA

Software Version: 1.2103.00.0338

Same after router v0338 update. Android 11 R.

I am having the issue with the app that does not show devices. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone and forgot and relogged on to my home internet. I still cannot see devices on my gateway. I see others are having the same problem, are there any answers?

Same problem for the last 6-8 months, this app sucks now. Can external  router be installed piggybacking tmobile one? 

I am having the issue with the app that does not show devices. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone and forgot and relogged on to my home internet. I still cannot see devices on my gateway. I see others are having the same problem, are there any answers?

Same here with the “new” Sagemcom Fast 5688W gateway. and iPhone (IOS 16.6) 🙁

Frankly, I find the app a nigh useless black box --- the screen on my router shows how many devices are connected, but not what/ who they are-- the app  shows