15 year customer called "weird" by store associate for asking about battery life on a phone.

• 12 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi. 15 year customer here. I've been loyal throughout the years despite many hurdles and hoops. My phone is over 2 years old and it's time to get a new one. The battery life is just a few hours before the phone shuts off (LG G7). I went to a T-mobile corporate store today to look at potential new phones and ask a few questions. Should be no problem, right? After asking a few questions about battery life, specs, etc. on a few phones, the salesperson left me alone to look at phones on the other side of the store. While I was doing that, another associate asked the salesperson "Has he been helped?" The salesperson proceeded to whisper "Yes, but he's weird".

I'm not deaf. My hearing is pretty good. I walked out without saying a word. Is asking about technical specs or a question about manufacturer's warranty "weird"? I reported this to T-mobile Customer Care. But they really didn't seem to care. Should I bother staying with T-mobile when their stores treat customers like that?

1 reply

Badge

Ok. No response. Maybe someone will care if I take it to twitter, Facebook, etc.

#TmobileHatesWhenCustomersAskQuestions

#TmobileHatesItsCustomers