Question

AAA PROMOTION

Badge

Trying to enroll in the aaa coverage option. Being promoted to enter a promo code but I haven’t received one. 

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This link should help. 

AAA Promo

Badge +1

I may change from an old Sprint plan to Magenta   .

I already have AAA - would this be appended to mine (added to mine to extend it 1 year)?

I just did this. Apparently at my next AAA renewal the promotional credit will be applied to my AAA account. 

Badge +1

Thanks.   We now have the Classic Membership with 2 drivers.

I suspect they just provide the lowest membership?

As it says on the T-Mobile website:

”Get One Year of a AAA Basic/Classic Membership On Us!”

i believe it is worth $59.95. As my grandfather used to say, “Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.”  With the bonuses of standard Netflix, a year of Apple TV+ and Paramount+ In addition to this, it’s a nice treat.

Badge +1

I moved to the Magenta 55+ plan yet received nothing about the NetFlix or AAA membership…

Where would I find that?

well, the simplest thing would be to call 611 and ask customer service. I’ve found them to be very helpful and professional. I’ve tried to paste in links here for you but for some reason I cannot. But you could go to the top of this page in the search bar and type in “AAA membership” and then “activate Netflix”. The Netflix offer is indefinite, and is for the standard version ($12.95). If you subscribe to Netflix Premium plan as I do, you will get a credit for the $12.95 and T-Mobile will bill you for the difference. You will not be paying Netflix directly.  Don’t forget the offers for one free year of Apple TV+ and for Paramount Plus if you’re interested. After one year you’d be billed $4.95 a month for each if you wish to continue. The AAA standard membership will be deducted from your renewal bill when it is time to pay for your next year’s membership. AAA is only one of the travel benefits that went live in July. I believe current subscribers can also take advantage of at least some of these offers.

Trying to enroll in the aaa coverage option. Being promoted to enter a promo code but I haven’t received one. 

Try this...offer code 2022AAAP1

I moved to the Magenta 55+ plan yet received nothing about the NetFlix or AAA membership…

Where would I find that?

https://discounts.aaa.com/home-business-discounts/t-mobile

Badge +1

Thank you.   I never received a code but this seemed to work.  And instead of a year of AAA they are supposedly sending a gift card of $50 for each of the 2 lines I have.

Thank you.   I never received a code but this seemed to work.  And instead of a year of AAA they are supposedly sending a gift card of $50 for each of the 2 lines I have.

Thanks for the feedback. I too discovered the same thing, no free AAA 1-year membership, but the OFFER of $50 gift card IF I have AAA membership. So, I need to buy AAA membership first!

Badge +1

Yes forgot to mention I had AAA.  The tmobile website promotion description was not clear about that but 100$ is fine. 

Yes forgot to mention I had AAA.  The tmobile website promotion description was not clear about that but 100$ is fine. 

🙏🏽

Userlevel 3

Try this link: promotions DOT t-mobile DOT com/aaa

It’s free for a year for one account w/ a second person.

I couldn’t post the link, so replace the DOTs, and good luck!

The code I was given was not valid