Question

Account cancelled, I dont know what to do, please help

• 21 January 2022
  • 10 replies

Badge

Hello community members,

I made a mistake by choosing T-Mobile, now I’m paying the price. I need your help to resolve my issue.

Long story, please be patient.

I ordered two iPhone 13’s (BOGO) from t-mobile.com on Dec 8th 2021, package was delivered on 12/10/2021. I opened the package and found 2 iPhone 13’s and there was no SIM card provided in box or phone. I called customer service and provided account number, I was told that my account was cancelled and the PIN I created while placing the order is not working, as there was no SIM card/temp number provided they are unable to reset my PIN over the phone and was asked to visit T-Mobile store to show my ID. I visited the store, showed my ID and explained the problem, they are unable to pull my account either as the account cancelled and they called T-Mobile support, the support member said they can’t do anything with account as it’s cancelled.

I can not even return the phones because the account was cancelled and they are unable to process the return.

I repeated the above drill 3 times, still no luck.

Now I got a bill from T-Mobile for 1600$, I really can’t afford this money, i called customer care again, they are unable to pull my bill or any information because PIN wasn’t working and suggesting the same drill.

Please give me some recommendations, I appreciate your help.

Thank you so much.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Thank you for the recommendation, I reached out to T-Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hopefully they can help you.

My account was cancelled?  3 lines.  Yes I pay my bill.  All I did was return the home internet.  Next thing you know all lines are off.  I can’t authenticate so no help.  I can’t make calls but they say to call them?  Or go to the store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How did you cancel the home internet?  If T-Force can't help you and tell you how your account was canceled by DM'ing T-Mobile.on Facebook or Twitter.  File a complaint with the FCC.  

I’m trying to get my account from being cam

Badge

I got someone to help me cancel my account in customer support. Only because we thought my new prepaid sim card was working, when it was not working properly. The only reason the new sim card was working was because my number got switched over to my new sim card. 

Anyways long story short, when my account got cancelled, my old line and my new prepaid sim card that was supposed to have the same phone number both got deleted and deactivated. I’m stuck with no phone, and idk if anybody can help because there is no account to get into to. 

I am hoping someone on the team can help me get my number back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You will need to reach out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter.  No one here has access to accounts.  Usually when a prepaid service is canceled, the number goes back into the pool of numbers to be assigned.  How fast that happens depends on how much demand there is for numbers for that location.  

“T-Mobile Confirmation: Plan Cancelled”

but i didn’t cancel anything, now my phone is stock on “SOS” and when I call T-Mobile they can’t do anything because I don’t know my pin?

I don’t understand, I use my phone for work !!!

Badge

You will need to reach out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter.  No one here has access to accounts.  Usually when a prepaid service is canceled, the number goes back into the pool of numbers to be assigned.  How fast that happens depends on how much demand there is for numbers for that location.  

I thought the representative said he can turn my account back on within like 90 days even after deleting the account or he can make a new account for me no problem after deleting it. We were unclear if the same number was going to pop up in the new account or the recovered account, even though I was trying to give out the message that I wanted to keep my phone number, and will I be able to get it back if I cancelled my account.