Question

After paying cash for 2 Apple phones we never received the credits that we were promised

• 10 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

We purchased 2 IPhones in July 2021 and were told that we would be issued credits to offset part of the cost ( we paid cash for the phones at the time of purchase). As of this date, October 9,2022 we have NOT received even ONE credit on our account!

So disappointed in T-Mobile! We made the switch from AT&T for better, less expensive service, and what we got was ignored? I don’t see how this is ethical on your part, let alone fair to us.

Bonnie Friske

(559) 760-3311

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of credits? Usually they only issue bill credits for phones that were financed making them essentially free after 2 years.

Badge

You suggested View the Post, but I cannot find it! More info, please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You suggested View the Post, but I cannot find it! More info, please!

What type of credits? Usually they only issue bill credits for phones that were financed making them essentially free after 2 years.

Don't know where you see that in my post. Also if you still can try editing your original post to remove your phone number. Click on the 3 dots lower left of the post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you purchase the phones fully? if so thats where the problem would be. you get credits against the payments over a certain amount of time over the lease.

Badge

Thanks Fireguy!  Too bad they didn’t explain that to us! makes me DARN MAD...if they had explained it thoroughly we would NOT have paid cash for the phones!