Question

Assurant return damaged device package Empty!!

• 26 January 2022
  • 26 replies

Show first post

26 replies

This is honestly crazy what’s happening! Been w/ T-Mobile since 2004 and I never had problems with (ass)urant until this past couple of years. Now they’re constantly “Not receiving the device(s)” or the “boxes are received but empty inside”. Totally unsat! I got forked with a bill and then had to wait for them to find it or receive and when they did (Finally) they said ‘it’ll be reversed automatically’… that became ‘it’ll reflect on my next billing cycle or two’… 4 months I’m calling every week to get my money back, lines getting suspended, fees., etc,. Thank God the T-Mo reps are great (not all, not all, not all but most) and they were calling with me until it was completed. Here I am again dealing with it again. I cancelled my insurance completely since it makes no sense to even have them, they lose it and I’ll be charged so what difference does it make besides me keeping my money for when it happens I handle it on my own and won’t have to wait for it. Hope and pray for it to reach (ass)urant…

2 Corinthians 11: 6 ‘but though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge…’ 

Anyway, I got hit with an $1100+ tab today and it’s disheartening. T-Mobile can’t do anything about it and looking at how it’s been happening to all of you other customers, it seems like I’m being taken for money and I really hope not. I’m a disabled Marine veteran with six kiddos. It’s taking food out of their mouths and clothes or sneakers off their bodies. This isn’t right and it’s no coincidence that it’s happening to so many ppl.  I understand there are some crooked ppl out here in the world, but c’mon bruv. This isn’t it. Michelle (my T-Mobile customer rep.) was a legit consummate professional and helped me as best she could/can! If it wasn’t for her I’d drop t-mobile today! After 20 years 😔. I hope they find the devices and I hope I’m not being scammed by the insurance agency. 

Peace of Christ all of you. Have a blessed day. 
Raj