Question

auto pay did not auto pay

• 20 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

why did autopay not pay??? first, I had to try at least five times to get it signed up, as i kept getting error messages. now I got a text my bill was not paid, and i go into my account, and it’s still set on autopay. when I pay with the same payment method as set for autopay, the payment goes through. The time suck this company afflicts on its customers is infuriating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

why did autopay not pay??? first, I had to try at least five times to get it signed up, as i kept getting error messages. now I got a text my bill was not paid, and i go into my account, and it’s still set on autopay. when I pay with the same payment method as set for autopay, the payment goes through. The time suck this company afflicts on its customers is infuriating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using a credit card on autopay?

I’m elderly, my Tmobile autopay by checking acct was turned off mysteriously to charge me late fee plus no discounts. Hope this kind of mischief is looked into, some ethics may have changed in the revenues department.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Autopay needs to be setup at least a couple of weeks ahead of your bill to actually process for that month.  If you set it up a few days before, autopay will not process for a bill that is already generated.  As an example.  My bill posts on the 9th.  If autopay is not enabled before that date, autopay will not process for that bill.