Solved

Autopay for final bill?

• 10 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi! I received my final bill and am told autopay will occur.  Is that going to be the case?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 13 March 2023, 22:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Final bill for what? Honestly not enough information to be of any help to you.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If your auto pay date is more than 5 days away.  Personally, I think paying it manually early would get it out of the way with no need to worry about whether or not the autopay system will trigger the last payment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi! I received my final bill and am told autopay will occur.  Is that going to be the case?

Thanks!

Unless you specifically cancelled the autopay, it will process as normal for whatever final balance you have. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks!

Unless you specifically cancelled the autopay, it will process as normal for whatever final balance you have. 

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering if that would be the case, but am glad the paperwork had shown it.  I stopped by the T-Mobile store to pay the balance due manually anyway, then brought up the issue out of curiosity.  The mgr (he’s a keeper at that store, great service) said the same thing, that it would autopay if I did nothing and also confirmed that after no further payments should occur in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

unless the device was leased there shouldnt be any more payments.