Question

autopay on free lines?

• 14 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Do you get an autopay discount on free voice lines? Because I have 6 voice lines & multiple MI lines so in total I should be getting the max 40$ off. It tells me I am on my bill but 2 voice lines out of that 40$ are free & I don’t believe I am getting any further discount because the lines are free. It would seem I’m getting 30$, I’m just not sure. The bill says those 2 free lines are giving me 5$ each but are they really? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The free lines aren't eligible for autopay.

What do you mean with aren't eligible?  I'm getting the same situation and customer service told me that's how the system applied the $5 discount.

I need to call again, they should be applying the $5 discount or credit on all lines and wearables that I'm paying off, not on the free lines. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If they are free why would there be an autopay discount?

You will get a discount for lines you're paying for.

They need to file an account error form to move those autopay discounts to two of your other paid lines. I used to work in the call center and did it all the time for people but now I also have this issue on my account. Every time I call, they either dont understand or offer a credit & say they will look into it and call me back then don’t! Autopay terms and conditions specifically say you get $5 off for up to 8 PAID lines ($40) so if you aren’t capped at a $40 AP discount and have more than 8 paid lines, then it needs to be corrected