Beware guys, T-mobile monthly premium keep increasing

• 1 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve been with T-mobile for 18 years and didn’t have any problems until I added a line. The employee said I have to pay 109 for 3 lines. The next billing cycle came with that price the following month was 113, and the next following month was 125! I called customer service and they didn’t give clarification also. So upset with T-mobile!!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’ve been a customer about the same amount of time and my bill never changes , It’s $65 for 2 lines and a tracker. The only time it changes is if I finance a phone.

Badge

Yes, you’re right. Every representative tells different things and they say they’re not responsible for each other’s words. I wonder if they all are taught the Same thing about plans, devices, etc during their training 

Badge

I’ve been with T-mobile for 18 years and didn’t have any problems until I added a line. The employee said I have to pay 109 for 3 lines. The next billing cycle came with that price the following month was 113, and the next following month was 125! I called customer service and they didn’t give clarification also. So upset with T-mobile!!!!

Yes, instead they try to convince us that those are valid charges. They’re never ready to revisit the recording of the previous representative’s call and apologize for their fake promises. They don’t want to fix it. They just want us to pay how much ever they’re asking. I’ve been experiencing this problem since 4 years.