Solved

Billing Question

If I want to start sending my checks through the mail, do I just put the check inside the envelope, along with my bill and mail it out to T-Mobile's billing address? Then they will process it within 10 days?

icon

Best answer by dragon1562 16 March 2018, 13:47

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

If you want to send checks in the mail you will need to sign up for paper bills. T-mobile will include a envelope each month so that you can send out the check to them. Just remember though if you go this route you will lose out on the discount that you receive on newer plans when being set up for auto pay/paperless.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi there!

@dragon1562​ left some helpful information above. Were you able to make sure you signed up to get a paper bill? If so, you should receive a return envelope with the return mailing address already on it. Please let us know if you still need help.

I paid my bill today with my visa wich shows its paid all though I can not make a call??

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Call or message Tmobile on Facebook or Twitter. We have no access to your account. :wink:

Got a bill that is charging me for a device which we only have internet no devices. It says that I'm paying for an I phone which should not be on my bill because the iPhone belongs to my daughter which her account is in here name and she is already paying for her decieve as well as her bill so why am I being charged for it also. I show only owe for the internet plus a fee for having to have it restored. I have had nothing but problems  since  we switched to tmobile also we never recieved any of the bonuses that were advertised. When I call for help its  all day thing and nothing gets resolved and they pass me to people to people which causes more confusing and nothing gets resolved because no one understands what I'm trying to tell them  all the time which just makes everything confusing and are no help and I am told one thing but it wasn't true and my internet has been shut of several times with no notice or email to warn us it was being shut off and it was shut off not because it wasn't paid but from all the confusion we get screwed and charged for a restore fee which is not ok and we shouldn't have to play for anything but the internet and should be informed if our Internet is going to be shut off so I don't have to go through all the trouble of calling to get help which takes forever and I'm really not happy with T-Mobile and very disappointed and wish I never switched.

I received my August bill in the amount of 88.68. My July bill was 78.95, which includes payment for new phone. If this increase is for insurance, I did not authorize it. Please advise

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is your bill on autopay with a credit card?  If so they took the discount away.

I received my August bill in the amount of 88.68. My July bill was 78.95, which includes payment for new phone. If this increase is for insurance, I did not authorize it. Please advise

My check didn't come. It will be here Monday morning. I will pay $50 Monday morning. And then agree to our payment plan. I'm so sorry I couldn't come through today. But I didn't give them my new address and living location. So they're holding the check till Monday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's no one here that has access to accounts here.

I had to change my card information and now it's changed and it's saying that I need to pay my bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you reset it up for auto or just updated the card info? might have to re set it up for auto.

I updated my card

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

might have to turn auto pay off then on again. might need a refresh to get auto pay going again.

worst case contact TMOs Facebook or Twitter via DM and they can look into it as well. this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Hi,

I switched to T-mobile from other provider. We do have 3 lines including internet, one is iPhone14 plus, and 2 samsung galaxy 23+. unfortunately internet was so slow and technical support was unable to help, therefore they suggested to disconnect internet and switch to other. Therefore, we returned device as well. Samsung galaxy 23+ which was supposed to be not charged is added on my billing since very long. Also, they are charging me for the tabs which I already told not needed. Contacting on the store also said we are not charged for the tab. i trusted, now when I checked my billing, it is too high. 

Monthly pay for galaxy 23+ - $41+/line

Tab- $8+

Can you please kindly review it and reimburse what ever taken extra from my autopay account?

Appreciated

Thank you

Dill

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi,

I switched to T-mobile from other provider. We do have 3 lines including internet, one is iPhone14 plus, and 2 samsung galaxy 23+. unfortunately internet was so slow and technical support was unable to help, therefore they suggested to disconnect internet and switch to other. Therefore, we returned device as well. Samsung galaxy 23+ which was supposed to be not charged is added on my billing since very long. Also, they are charging me for the tabs which I already told not needed. Contacting on the store also said we are not charged for the tab. i trusted, now when I checked my billing, it is too high. 

Monthly pay for galaxy 23+ - $41+/line

Tab- $8+

Can you please kindly review it and reimburse what ever taken extra from my autopay account?

Appreciated

Thank you

Dill

This is not a Tmobile customer support forum but rather a user to user so you're going need to call support or go to a store.