Solved

Binge on not working

• 19 October 2017
  • 29 replies

We have a mobile hotspot device with 6 Gb of data and i have always used the binge on feature and never finished all 6 Gb but last month i finished all of the data and i only use it for stuff under the binge on streaming list. This month the data restarted the 15th of October and now I only have 3 Gb left when i have only used the data for streaming youtube which should be on the binge on list. I have checked the media preferences and HD resolution is off and it says that binge on is on but why is it using the data. If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanks

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 20 October 2017, 20:39

View original

29 replies

Why can't they fix this? My account page won't accept when I turn the service back on.

Thanks T-Mo support staff. I had my Binge On turned on the whole time. That's why it wouldn't accept my re sending the check mark to start BO. Chat support is great!

Same here , so I just now cancelled my north American simple choice 6Gb hotspot plan and now have 5G 100Gb plan, which is totally enough now. In the plan details, it doesn't mention binge on but does say it's 480 streaming optimized. So weird because the 6gb depleted quicker I noticed they took away 3 of my benefits like binge on data stash and music freedom and that's why I cancelled. 

Well, I have faced a similar sort of problem; I tried troubleshooting on my own but couldn't, then I contacted 61-480-020-996 on this number, and those guys were helpful enough to fix it.