asked my PIN number 10 times in a row
confusing pin code with one time password
confusing port in and port out

wasted my time 

30 minutes talk with zero satisfaction

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Why T-Mobile taking our money ? For what ? For such kind of terrible service ?

I use 1 line and paying 75$ and this is very big amount for me

Userlevel 1
Badge

Why do we have to put up with this kind of attitude?

stop being silent people

I waited well over 4 hours in the course of 2-3 days because I couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone. Finally they did just to give me wrong information. It’s a real shame what T-Mobile has done 

I've been a customer for over 22 years and now all of a sudden, I cannot even get an United States Rep if I call back 50 times.

When is T-Mobile going to realize that they need to have a customer service line that people want to speak to.

Does anybody have a direct phone number to the Albuquerque or United States call center?

Userlevel 3

@Frustrated, I totally agree.  Only a few months ago, it seems T-Mobile had excellent customer service, usually answering within a few minutes, and during regular ET business hours I was getting a U.S. representative.  Maybe the poor CSR experience is now due to T-Mobile being inundated with calls about their broken usage data system, or maybe it’s because they’ve outsourced all their support, idk.  This must indeed be frustrating for someone who needs network or technical support to get their devices working.  Unacceptable!

This is totally the truth. All I get are these happy sounding idiot girls who sound like they are working a scam call center in India. They all have that accent that make it nearly impossible to understand them. They are reading off a script and its really annoying. But all this would be bearable if they could help me. Ive been told that my issue was taken care of several times even given a refund reference number but at the end of the day Im still getting calls from collections and letters from tmobile demanding payment. The cs reps are liars and just want to get you off the phone thinking that all is good even though it isnt and they know it. They take endless notes to no avail. Promise emails with settlement details and guess what? Nada. Always back at square one. I got better service from my cable company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, they also are a higher tier of support.

You also can use live chat by scrolling down on this page and click on the support tab and select contact us. If live chat is available a window will pop up.

Thanks. It was my original intent when I came here. Then I saw this thread and decided to add to it. I was still a bit miffed at the time. LOL. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.