can i get compensated for useless service?

• 17 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have been paying for magenta max service for over a year now but problem is since I got this service I cant use my internet for anything cause it's so slow 0.4mbps that's less than 2g speed multiple chats with support switched sims and phones no improvement at all my area shows on coverage maps as ultra capacity but that's not what I am getting    I'm paying for service I cant even use cause it's so slow this is beyond unacceptable it's stupid on my part to be paying for crap that they cant seem to fix. Any suggestions??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Cancel and find a better carrier for the area you’re currently living.

As for the partial refund you need to check  Tmobile’s terms and conditions since there really is no guarantee of service.

Terms and conditions 

Snippet from them.

WHERE, HOW, AND WHEN DOES MY SERVICE WORK?

These T&Cs describe the experience you can expect on our networks, including information about our reasonable network management practices, and the experience on our roaming partners’ networks. Please check our coverage maps, which approximate our anticipated coverage area outdoors. Your experience on our networks may vary and change without notice depending on a variety of factors. You agree that we are not liable for problems relating to Service availability or quality. 

Just setting up gateway.

what is password for new device

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Its on the device.

Also:

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/home-internet

Depending on device, follow the specific tutorial.