Solved

Cancelling DIGITS

Hello, I'm just wondering how I would remove DIGITS from my account? I no longer have a smart watch and dont want to pay for something I no longer use.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 14 April 2020, 00:37

View original

10 replies

What is Community 2153?  This is a pretty exotic way to cancel an unwanted and supposedly optional charge on my account.  Tmobile says that Digits is free but I’m charged $10 montly for it.  I never use it and will get by without it just fine . . . if I can ever get rid of it.

I know I can probably just call Tmobile in the morning but every time I have turned to that method in the past they make mistakes that cost me money and or more of my time to get straightened out.

Want to cancel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Want to cancel 

This is a basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to call Tmobile to cancel.

Amazon just got a multi million dollar lawsuit because their Amazon prime was said to be difficult to cancel. That membership is far easier to cancel than Digits 

Badge

magenta10614949 and Joebi were you able to cancel your Digits lines? I was told at a T-Mobile store that the only way to do it is to call T-Mobile but I have not been able to get through to a human being. I scheduled 2 callbacks but neither of them worked because pressing 1 didn’t work - the recording just said they “didn’t hear my answer”. Then I called and decided to just wait on hold but after an hour I gave up. Grrrrrrrr!!!

I want to remove Digits from my account. I don’t and won’t use it ever so I don’t need to be charged 10 dollars every month for it. It’s kind of ridiculous that there’s no where on the app or page that I can just go to and cancel it myself. How do I go about removing Digits from my bill?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Please use the options on our Community-2153​ page to get in touch with our care folks. They'll help you out further.

I thought I’d give digits another try. Installed it and tried to set it up but it’s WAY MORE complex than it used to be. I got texts saying thank you for adding a line. I didn’t want to add a line. Will I be charged for this? I never even figured out how to use this digits line. I am trying to just cancel and this page’s resolution is to “contact a team”❓ I thought it was a clickable link but it’s not. HOW DO I CANCEL DIGITS?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Any line cancelations from Tmobile needs to be done by calling support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

correct me if im wrong but pretty sure DIGITS is free.

unless its via a watch line..then yeah..youre paying for the watch line not DIGITS.

How much does DIGITS cost?

Nothing! You don’t have to pay anything extra to access your existing T-Mobile voice lines in the DIGITS app – this is available for free to all T-Mobile customers! Just download the DIGITS app for Android, iOS, or desktop to access your T-Mobile number from any internet-connected phone, tablet, or computer. However, you can purchase special DIGITS line types, which you can learn about below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/apps/t-mobile-digits