Solved

Cancelling DIGITS

Hello, I'm just wondering how I would remove DIGITS from my account? I no longer have a smart watch and dont want to pay for something I no longer use.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 14 April 2020, 00:37

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Please use the options on our Community-2153​ page to get in touch with our care folks. They'll help you out further.

What is Community 2153?  This is a pretty exotic way to cancel an unwanted and supposedly optional charge on my account.  Tmobile says that Digits is free but I’m charged $10 montly for it.  I never use it and will get by without it just fine . . . if I can ever get rid of it.

I know I can probably just call Tmobile in the morning but every time I have turned to that method in the past they make mistakes that cost me money and or more of my time to get straightened out.

I want to remove Digits from my account. I don’t and won’t use it ever so I don’t need to be charged 10 dollars every month for it. It’s kind of ridiculous that there’s no where on the app or page that I can just go to and cancel it myself. How do I go about removing Digits from my bill?

Badge

magenta10614949 and Joebi were you able to cancel your Digits lines? I was told at a T-Mobile store that the only way to do it is to call T-Mobile but I have not been able to get through to a human being. I scheduled 2 callbacks but neither of them worked because pressing 1 didn’t work - the recording just said they “didn’t hear my answer”. Then I called and decided to just wait on hold but after an hour I gave up. Grrrrrrrr!!!

Want to cancel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Want to cancel 

This is a basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to call Tmobile to cancel.

Amazon just got a multi million dollar lawsuit because their Amazon prime was said to be difficult to cancel. That membership is far easier to cancel than Digits 

I thought I’d give digits another try. Installed it and tried to set it up but it’s WAY MORE complex than it used to be. I got texts saying thank you for adding a line. I didn’t want to add a line. Will I be charged for this? I never even figured out how to use this digits line. I am trying to just cancel and this page’s resolution is to “contact a team”❓ I thought it was a clickable link but it’s not. HOW DO I CANCEL DIGITS?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Any line cancelations from Tmobile needs to be done by calling support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

correct me if im wrong but pretty sure DIGITS is free.

unless its via a watch line..then yeah..youre paying for the watch line not DIGITS.

How much does DIGITS cost?

Nothing! You don’t have to pay anything extra to access your existing T-Mobile voice lines in the DIGITS app – this is available for free to all T-Mobile customers! Just download the DIGITS app for Android, iOS, or desktop to access your T-Mobile number from any internet-connected phone, tablet, or computer. However, you can purchase special DIGITS line types, which you can learn about below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/apps/t-mobile-digits