Question

Cant access T-Mobile Money - Request Blocked

• 29 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Can't login to T-mobile Money no matter what I try.  After entering user, password and sms code; it always gets me to the same page "This request is blocked" and below it, a long alphanumeric string.

View screenshot here

I have tried everything, different computers, different browsers, clear cache, clear cookies, disabled any adblocker, different ISP, using VPN

Nothing seems to work. I have called T-mobile Money support but they haven't been able to help me whatsoever and I believe that they don't know either what is causing it.

The tab name changes to "Microsoft" which I believe tells me that the authentication server is Azure or something Microsoft related.  Maybe the issue is with the server.  But looks like the problem is only with me and any user that's on my account.  I can access it through the app, but my parents can't access on the app nor the browser

I saw an old thread here where someone told the OP to contact customer service and tell them about internal document DOC-444527.  I tried that but they told me that document doesn't exist anymore.

Any help would be appreciated 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

internal document DOC-444527

That post is scary, people being locked out of their banking accounts with no viable support.

Badge

internal document DOC-444527

That post is scary, people being locked out of their banking accounts with no viable support.

yes, I'm sorta in the same boat, my mom and dad aren't able to access their account on the web nor the site, luckily this isn't their main account but it's been tough and not having a physical location is the worst when things like this happen